Grouped offer does not appear on sellers "My Delcampe"

• grandad-47

113 messages

United Kingdom

I have made a grouped offer which has been acknowledged by Delcampe but has not appeared on the seller's "My Delcampe". I have tried making the offer again but am unable to do so as the items are noted as pending approval as a grouped offer.
    Please Delcampe, what do I do???? :d-unhappy:
  • emmbersplace

908 messages

Philippines

I had similar as a seller a couple of days ago. Delcampe told me there was a system fault that has now been corrected....and my grouped offer belatedly appeared in my sold lists.

Try contacting the seller again or email Delcampe. If the glitch still esists you may have to deal with the seller direct.
  • grandad-47

113 messages

United Kingdom

I had similar as a seller a couple of days ago. Delcampe told me there was a system fault that has now been corrected....and my grouped offer belatedly appeared in my sold lists.

Try contacting the seller again or email Delcampe. If the glitch still esists you may have to deal with the seller direct.
    • Created on 22 Oct 2017 at 00:27
    Thanks for your feedback.
    It now appears that my seller is experiencing problems with the "Grouped offer" facility!!!
    Regards
    Malcolm :d-unhappy:
  • hagestolz
    Closed account

21 messages

Russia

Same problem. Contacted with D-Support during several days, but without any result.
    Finally contacted with buyer directly, reduced the price, and he has bought what he wanted.
  • grandad-47

113 messages

United Kingdom

Same problem. Contacted with D-Support during several days, but without any result.
    Finally contacted with buyer directly, reduced the price, and he has bought what he wanted.
    • Created on 22 Oct 2017 at 18:12
    Many thanks for your feedback.
    Delcampe prices increase and the level of service decreases!!
    Regards
    Malcolm (grandad-47)
  • cas6215

52 messages

Portugal

I am a seller and I had the same problem. The sales were not closed and only adjusted the price.
    I closed manually the sales and I inform the buyers.
    Meanwhile I contact D-support. 2 days later the problem was solved.

Join the collectors community

Register Login